Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the State strongly advise those 65 years old and older, and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions, to stay home and avoid close contact with others. Visit the CDC website on steps you can take to protect yourself.
***Arcadia Transit Dial-A-Ride Temporary Modifications***
The City is offering transit assistance to our senior/disabled riders who are self-isolating, and who may need help with sustaining for the long run. To ease the hardship, the Dial-A-Ride policy has been temporarily modified to allow caregivers of our registered riders to use Dial-A-Ride to do essential errands for them. In order to make sure we are serving the right people, we are putting the following process in place:
- Caregiver must be associated with a registered rider
- Reservations must be made by a registered rider
- The trips must originate from and return to the registered rider’s residence
- Registered rider must provide the name of the caregiver
- Caregiver to provide ID and the name on ID must match with the name given by the registered rider
- Caregivers may ride free of charge
- This modification is temporary and will cease when the City deems no longer warranted
- All other rules remain unchanged
If not yet registered, a Dial-A-Ride application must be completed and submitted with required documents. To expedite the process, applications can be emailed to Alana Bautista at abautista@ArcadiaCA.gov. To request a ride on Arcadia Transit Dial-A-Ride, simply call (626) 445-2211 (TDD users call (626) 445-2522).
Arcadia Transit Dial-A-Ride offers curb-to-curb shared transportation to seniors and persons with disabilities, responding to individual travel requests as they are received. Each Arcadia Transit van is clearly marked and features comfortable seating, and is wheelchair accessible. Arcadia Transit Dial-A-Ride service will take you to any destination within City limits.
- Seniors who are 62 or more years old; or
- People who are younger than 62 years, but with disabilities and
- Resident of the City of Arcadia (proof of residency required)
Dial-A-Ride Service Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Dial-A-Ride Fare Information:
Dial-A-Ride Subscriptions or Standing Reservations: