The Development Code outlines City regulations defining how properties can be used, developed, and subdivided, plus the required permits/processes. The entire code or each individual section may be viewed below.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category
Development Code by Section10 documents
- Division 1: Enactment, Applicability, and Enforcement
- Division 2: Zones, Allowable Uses, and Development Standards
- Division 3: Site Planning and General Development Standards
- Division 4: Regulations for Specific Land Uses and Activities
- Division 5: Subdivisions
- Division 6: Nonconforming Uses, Structures, and Lots
- Division 7: Permit Processing Procedures
- Division 8: Development Code Administration
- Division 9: Definitions
- Full Development Code
City Center Design Plan1 document