Overnight Parking Permits
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Arcadia will continue its suspension of overnight parking and street sweeping enforcement. At this time, Arcadia residents do not need to renew their annual parking permits. Therefore, renewals for calendar year 2021 will not be processed until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Cashier’s Office at 626-574-5465 or email parkingpermit@ArcadiaCA.gov
A parking permit is required for street parking between the hours of 2:30 a.m and 5:30 a.m. Annual and temporary parking permits can be purchased online, by mail, or in person. If purchasing online, an immediate 30-day temporary permit is available to place on the dash of your vehicle until a permanent sticker is mailed. Please read the important information below on how to obtain an annual or temporary parking permit.
Purchase Annual All-Night Parking Permit
Purchase a Temporary Overnight Parking Permit (up to 5 days at a time)
Annual Overnight Parking Permits
Purchase an Annual Overnight Parking Permit Online:
If renewing, please enter the account and permit information found in your renewal letter. A 30-day temporary permit is available to print from the website or from your confirmation email. Please note: YOU MUST BE CONNECTED TO A FUNCTIONAL PRINTER. THERE IS A LIMIT OF TWO ATTEMPTS TO PRINT THE TEMPORARY PERMIT. Please be sure to enter your current mailing address to ensure you receive your permanent parking sticker on time.
Apply by Mail:
Send a completed Annual All-Night Parking Permit Application to:
City Hall Cashier’s Office
240 W. Huntington Drive
Arcadia, CA 91007
Make checks payable to CITY OF ARCADIA, or fill in the necessary credit card information on the form. A parking sticker will be mailed to you within 5-7 business days.
Apply in Person:
Visit City Hall at 240 W. Huntington Drive. Complete a 2019 Annual All-Night Parking Permit Application including the plate number, make and model of the current vehicle. A 2019 parking sticker will be issued to you in person.
Temporary Overnight Parking Permits
Conditions of Use:
- Temporary Overnight Parking Permits on this website are not valid for oversized vehicles (excess of 6,000 lbs). Upon approval by the Watch Commander, oversized vehicle parking permits can only be obtained at the Information Counter at the Arcadia Police Department.
- Permits are NOT issued to vehicles that are higher or wider than 7 feet.
- Valid only from 2:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- Expires at 5:30 a.m. on the date shown on permit.
- Permits MUST be clearly displayed on driver’s side of vehicle dashboard.
- Expiration date and license MUST be legible and clearly visible to Parking Enforcement officers.
- Valid only for vehicle matching license number listed on permit.
- Vehicles MUST be moved after 72 consecutive hours or be subject to tow.
- Tampering with or duplication of the permit is strictly prohibited and will result in a citation or criminal prosecution.
- TOPP’s do not provide exemption from any other parking laws or requirements.
- TOPP's contain a security code to verify authenticity.
You will need to provide the following information in order to purchase a TOPP:
- Length of time the TOPP will be needed (up to 5 consecutive days).
- Vehicle information including license plate/VIN number, make, model and color.
- Address where the vehicle will be parked.
- A telephone number where you can be reached (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE TOPP).
- Return e-mail address (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE TOPP).
- A valid Visa or Mastercard (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE TOPP).
- Purchases may be made up to 3 days in advance of the desired starting date.
- TOPP’s are $5 per night + $1 transaction processing fee for each permit issued.
- Please make sure you have a working printer hooked up to your computer.
- Please check your information carefully.