Public Works Services11800 Goldring Road
P.O. Box 60021
Arcadia, CA 91066-6021
General Service: (626) 254-2720
Utilities Service: (626) 254-2700
Fax: (626) 359-7028
Public Works Services Director
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
6:45 a.m.– 5 p.m.
Friday (Closed alternate Fridays)
6:45 a.m.– 4 p.m.
The City of Arcadia has partnered with WaterSmart Software to provide our customers with a more complete understanding of their water use. An educational quarterly Home Water Report is sent to single-family residential customers that provides information about their home's water use.
Register your account today!
Your Home Water Report
The report and the companion online portal will help to:
- View and understand your recent water use in gallons and how it compares to similar households throughout Arcadia.
- Find easy and effective tips to save water and money, with step-by-step advice.
- Register your account in the portal to update your information and access special features.
- Sign-up to receive notifications and e-mail alerts if your water consumption indicates a possible leak.
- Sign-up to receive your Home Water Report by email.
- Stay up-to-date on City of Arcadia water conservation news, programs, and events!
The interactive online portal tracks your water consumption over time to see how you've become more efficient. It also shows a breakdown of your water use to see where and when you are using the most water.
WaterSmart can alert you to suspect use, which may be caused by a leak. Simply register your account to be alerted each billing cycle. Think you have a leak? Log in to your account and go through WaterSmart's step-by-step process to identify and fix the leak.
For more information about this program please contact Public Works Services at (626) 254-2700 or publicworks@ArcadiaCA.gov.