If you have a comment, suggestion, concern, or question, please print and fill in our form and return it to any Information Desk.
The Library staff may be reached during business hours by telephone at:
- General Information: (626) 821-5567
- Adult Services Desk: (626) 821-5569
- Circulation Services Desk: (626) 821-5571
- Children's Services Desk: (626) 821-5566
- Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- We are closed every Sunday.
- We are closed on the following holidays in 2016: 1/1, 1/18, 2/15, 5/30, 7/4, 9/5, 11/11, 11/24-25, 12/25 and 12/26. We are open from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm on 12/24 and 12/31. We will also be closed on 1/1 and 1/2 of 2017.
20 West Duarte Road, Arcadia, CA 91006
[Southwest corner of Duarte Road and Santa Anita Avenue]
Phone: (626) 821-5567
Fax: (626) 447-8050
Library Services available at all times:
- Book Drops in parking lot or at front door for returning items.
- Online Catalog for searching, placing holds, or renewing items.
- Online databases for reference or research.
- Ebooks, Audio books, and digital magazines for downloading or reading online.
Library and Museum Staff
|Director of Library & Museum Services||Darlene Bradley
Library Services Managers:
|Adult, Teen, & Reference Services - Principal Librarian||David Dolim|
|Children's Services - Principal Librarian||Petra Morris|
|Technical Services - Principal Librarian||Kathy Meacham|
|Circulation Services||Samantha Alba|
|Shelving Services||Denise Tang|
|Information Systems Services||Peter Mercado|
|Administrative Assistant||Shelly Polifka|