Development Services Department

240 West Huntington Drive
Arcadia, CA 91007

Tel: (626) 574-5415

Jason Kruckeberg
Assistant City Manager/ Development Services Director

Hours of Operation
Monday -Thursday
   7:30 a.m.– 5:30 p.m.
Friday (Closed alternate Fridays)
   7:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.

View Calendar



The Engineering Division is responsible for issuing Offsite Permits, which are required for any work in the public right-of-way.  Improvements requiring this type of permit include:
  • Driveway approaches
  • Sidewalk/curb/gutter installation or repair
  • New sewer connections
  • Existing sewer repair
  • Excavation in the public right-of-way
  • Temporary right-of-way obstruction

Please call (626) 574-5411, or click on the following link, for additional information on offsite permit issuance requirements.

Other actions that require an individual to obtain a permit include:

Please call (626) 574-5411 for additional information.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer