- Registration can be made online, in person at the Recreation Office, mailed in, or faxed.
- We accept cash, checks, VISA, Mastercard, and Discover.
- Checks payable to "City of Arcadia".
- Individuals may only register for themselves and their own family members.
- Only the registered participant may attend the class unless it is Parent and Me.
- Mailing address:
Arcadia Recreation & Community Services Department
P.O. Box 60021 Arcadia, CA91066-6021
- Refunds and transfers must be requested prior to the second class meeting.
- Refunds can be given as user credit or check.
- Refunds will be assessed a $10 fee per activity unless the program was canceled by the City.
- Please allow 2 weeks for processing.
- Materials fees are non-refundable.
- Refunds for merit badge classes must be requested at least a day in advance.
- Refunds for special events and excursions will only be issued if the spot can be filled with someone from the waitlist.
- Refunds for summer camps must be requested at least one week prior, after which participants will only be issued a refund if the spot can be filled with someone from the waitlist.
Published: July 06, 2020