eBooks and More
The State Library is providing quick access to a lot of great K-12 online content for use during the COVID-19 pandemic!
Click here to use these resources with your Arcadia Library card!
or Click here to find out more about it from the State Library
eBooks, eAudiobooks, and streaming movies (and more!) are available with your Arcadia Library account on your computer or mobile device
- OverDrive eBooks and eAudiobooks include many popular titles
- TumbleBooks includes hundreds of colorful children's books
- enki California Digital Library includes books for adults, early readers, storytime books for kids, and books for young adults.
- rbDigital digital magazines have no checkout limits and no due dates!
- Kanopy streaming movies have over 26,000 titles available.
- Mango Languages offer online training in many different languages, as well as ESL training for speakers of 19 languages.
- Arcadia History eBooks offer the full text of a number of important works of Arcadia history.
Problems accessing online resources?
- Check to make sure you are entering your library card barcode correctly:
- Using or not using capital letters depending on the instructions for the specific database.
- Entering all the characters of your library card bar code including the "parc" prefix.
- Not putting in spaces between any part of the library card barcode.
- Check to make sure the firewall on your personal computer isn't blocking access.
- Check configuration on popup blocker software to make sure the online database site window isn't being blocked from opening.
- Still having problems? Call the Adult and Teen Information Desk: (626) 821-5569.
Follow the Library on social media: