From the convenience and safety of your home, office, or car (or anywhere with Internet access), you can send your print jobs to our printers using the PrinterOn mobile printing service (instructions below). Then you can come to the library and pay for your printouts and pick them up during our open hours.
Print from the library website
1. Visit: https://www.printeron.net/apl/arcadia-public-library
2. Select the printer you desire (black & white or color) and enter your email address.
3. Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
4. Click the green printer icon.
Print by sending email
1. Send print job as attachment to one of these addresses:
2. Black & white printing (15 cents/page): firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Color printing (50 cents/page): email@example.com
Print using the PrinterOn App
1. Search for and install the PrinterOn App on your mobile device (check your app store).
2. Click “No printer selected” and search for Arcadia Public Library.
3. Select the printer and click the print icon.
4. Enter your email address and click on PRINT.
Please check your print job before sending it to us, your payment is non-refundable.
Your job will remain in our print queue for 3 days for you to pick it up.
After submitting your print job, you can come to the Library during our open hours and pick up and pay for your printouts at our Print/Release stations.
Printing costs 15 cents per page in black & white, 50 cents per page in color. Payments can be made in cash or by credit card.
Follow the Library on social media: