Arrange for a special tour for your group at the Museum.
Designed for Retirement/Senior Home groups or Adults with Disabilities to experience the Museum.
- Schedule a tour
- Interact with items from the teaching collection
We will also discuss Arcadia history, art, and culture, according to your interests.
Have the Museum come to you.
- We can bring the museum experience to you!
- This program is designed for those residing in a Retirement / Senior Home or other long term care facility in Arcadia who are unable to visit us at the Museum.
- The Museum will bring a collection of items from our hands-on collection to your location that attendees may interact with.
- We will also discuss Arcadia history, art, and culture, according to your interests.
If you would like to schedule a tour for yourself or for a group or would like to participate in a program, please call the museum at 626-574-5440.
Published: July 27, 2021