We plan to transition back to our original 60 hour per week schedule when we can hire and train additional staff and return to full staffing levels.
What's Available During Limited Hours?
|What's Not Available?
||What's Available Online?
Collections and Checkout
Computers and Technology
- 30-item checkout limit
- Self-checkout machines
- Self-service holds pick-up
- Front-door service (during designated hours)
- Library account assistance
- Study rooms
- Public use computers (1-hour limit)
- Early Literacy Computer Stations
- Wi-Fi access (inside the building, in the parking area and on library patio)
- Printing, faxing, and copying
- In-library wireless printing from laptops, phones
- Chromebook checkout
- Most in-person programming
- Front-door service outside designated hours
- Request holds through the online catalog
- Request a book bundle
- Download eBooks and eMagazines
- Online renewals and fine payments
- Watch a movie on Kanopy
- Read a story with your child at TumbleBooks
- Learn a new language on Mango Languages
- Virtual programming for children, and adults
- Online reference assistance through phone or chat
- Wireless printing service
- 3-D printing service
- Subscribe to one of our eNewsletters so you'll be among the first to find out when we get a new book!
||Friends of the Library "Pop-Up" Book Sales : Tuesday & Thursday from 10 AM - 2 PM, Saturday 11:00 AM - 4 PM.
||Passport Services (by appointment only) -- Call (626) 294-4848
As the situation changes, we will continue to provide updates as quickly as possible though social media and our website.
Follow the Library on social media: