Our free holds service for books, DVDs, and other items is now easier to use than ever! Reserve the items you want, and we'll call you when the are ready to be picked up. Holds can be picked up on the shelves across from the Front Desk whenever the Library is open.
How to do it:
- Go to the Arcadia Discovery catalog, and log into your library account (if you don't have one, click here ).
- Select the items to want to pickup, and place them on hold.
- Requests are limited to 5 items per day, per card.
- You will receive an email notifying you that we have started working on your request.
- Anticipate a 48 hour turnaround (business hours).
- We will call you when your item is ready to be picked up.
- You can come in and pick them up whenever we are open.
Click above, or click here.
Follow the Library on social media: