City Clerk's Office:
Day-to-day operations of the City Clerk's Office are directed by the Deputy City Manager. The City Clerk's Office is the custodian of the official Seal of the City of Arcadia and serves as a neutral liaison between residents and government by ensuring transparent processes with professionalism, integrity, and accountability.
- Conducts fair and impartial regular and special municipal elections.
- Manages City Council/Agency/Authority agendas and documents, and produces meeting minutes.
- Maintains the City Charter and Arcadia Municipal Code.
- Records, preserves, and manages public records, and provides for public access.
- Accepts claims and service of other legal documents.
- Coordinates recruitment applications for voluntary service to advisory boards and commissions.
- Serves as compliance officer for conflict of interest statements, campaign disclosure filing, and ethics training.
City Council Agenda:
The Arcadia City Council meets every first and third Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. in the City Hall Council Chambers, 240 West Huntington Drive, Arcadia, unless otherwise noted. Agenda’s are available by 5 p.m. on Thursday prior to the regularly scheduled City Council meeting.
View City Council Agenda
City Council Minutes:
City Council minutes are approved at their next regularly scheduled meeting and are posted on the City's web site the following day.
View City Council Minutes
Boards and Commissions Agendas and Minutes:
Boards and Commissions meetings are held according to their commission guidelines.
View Agendas & Minutes
Notification of Meetings:
If you would like to receive an email, letting you know of City Council or Board and Commission meetings, please register with e-Notification. You can specify the kind of information you would like to receive and the quantity.
Past Elected Officials:
Arcadia's elected officials from 1903 - 2020, i.e. Mayors and Council Members, City Clerks, City Managers, City Attorneys, Police Chiefs and Fire Chiefs.
Deputy City Manager
Assistant City Clerk
Deputy City Clerk