City News

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

City Seeks Residents to Serve on Boards and Commissions

Post Date:04/16/2019 2:30 pm

The City of Arcadia City Clerk's Office is accepting applications from residents who would like to serve on a City Board or Commission.  To serve on a City Board or Commission, candidates must be at least 18 years of age, a registered voter, and resident of the City of Arcadia.  All City Board and Commission members serve without compensation.  Arcadia's Board and Commission members serve in an advisory capacity and provide critical input on quality of life issues in Arcadia.  

Positions are available on the following Boards and Commissions:
The Arcadia Beautiful Commission, Human Resources Commission, Library Board of Trustees, Planning Commission, Recreation and Parks Commission, and the Senior Citizens' Commission.

 Anyone with an interest in serving may pick up an application from the City Clerk's Office at City Hall, 240 W. Huntington Drive, or print one off of the City's website at:  Applications must be submitted to the City Clerk's Office on or before the close of business on Thursday, May 23.  Appointments are expected to be made in June, 2019.  

Return to full list >>