Public Works Services11800 Goldring Road
P.O. Box 60021
Arcadia, CA 91066-6021
General Service: (626) 254-2720
Utilities Service: (626) 254-2700
Fax: (626) 359-7028
Public Works Services Director
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
6:45 a.m.– 5 p.m.
Friday (Closed alternate Fridays)
6:45 a.m.– 4 p.m.
Electric Lawn Mower Rebate
The South Coast AQMD offers a year-round Electric Lawn Mower Rebate program for residents of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Residents can purchase a new, cordless electric lawn mower, scrap their old gas mower and receive a rebate check based on the purchase price of the newly purchased electric mower. You can help improve air quality and receive a rebate by participating in the electric Lawnmower Rebate Program!
View and apply online at www.aqmd.gov/lawnmower.
Summary of rebate information:
- After-purchase rebates are $150, $200 or $250, depending on the purchase price of the new electric lawnmower.
- Over 20 electric lawn mower models are available for residential use.
- Purchases can be made in-store or online.
- Old gas mowers must be scrapped; over 20 certified scrapping locations available in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties.
- For more information please call 888-425-6247 (Tuesday-Friday).