City News

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

City Seeks Arcadia Residents to Serve on Boards & Commissions

Post Date:03/29/2017 8:35 a.m.

The City Clerk’s Office is accepting applications from residents who would like to serve on a City Board or Commission.  To serve on a City Board or Commission, candidates must be at least 18 years of age, a registered voter and resident of the City of Arcadia.  All City Board and Commission members serve without compensation.  Arcadia’s Board and Commission members serve in an advisory capacity and provide critical input on quality of life issues in Arcadia. 

Positions are available on the following Boards and Commissions:

The Arcadia Beautiful Commission, Human Resources Commission, Library Board of Trustees, and Senior Citizens’ Commission.

Anyone with an interest in serving may pick up an application from the City Clerk’s Office, City Hall, 240 W. Huntington Drive or print one off of the City’s website at Applications must be submitted to the City Clerk’s Office on or before the close of business on Thursday, May 25, 2017.  Appointments are expected to be made at the Tuesday, June 20, 2017, City Council meeting.

Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (626) 574-5455 if you would like additional information about Board and Commission service in the City of Arcadia. 



Return to full list >>